Why ConversionChamp will help you Generate More Customers and Improve your Conversion Rates- Via Content Marketing
If you are here to get more customers for your business, you are in the right place.
If you are here to convert your existing website visitors into leads or paying customers, you are again in the right place.
Here is what you need:
You need to know the best ways to get more people to take a look at your business (Hint: Use Content Marketing). Once they come to know about your business, you need them to take an action you desire whether it be buying your product or service or signing up for your newsletter (Hint: Use compelling web copy + conversion optimization).
How can I get people to come to my site and do what I want them to do?
Through this blog, I will share in-depth strategies that you can immediately apply to your business or your website to attract hordes of targeted traffic through search engines, social media websites, and email lists. You will also discover how you can improve your conversion rate with simple techniques.
You can sign up for my email newsletter (on the right side of this page, or on the home page) . I will send important updates once or twice a month to your email. Alternatively, you can choose to receive all the articles published on this blog right in your inbox. To do that, just enter your email address below and click ”Send me Updates”- This is a RSS feed and is different from the email newsletter.
About Adarsh Thampy- Author, Conversion Champ
You know my name. Now here are some facts you probably didn’t know about me.
- I am 24 years old and hail from Kerala, India
- I am a computer science engineer and love watching movies
- I was previously working for Ernst & Young before venturing into my own business
- I do online marketing consultation and used to run a local real estate business
- Currently, I work as digital marketing manager for an Indian start-up company
- I recently ventured into info product sales in one of the most competitive industries (Diet & Weight Loss)
Conversion Champ is my virtual home where I share everything I have learned over the past several years about content marketing, search marketing, online sales, getting customers to your website, and improving conversion rates.
I started back in 2005 when I accidentally discovered “blogging”. I must say that I was very much fascinated by this opportunity even though I was only at school and hated writing more than anything. Having a voice online seemed pretty cool to me.
Failure, they say, is the stepping stone to success. I couldn’t agree more. Most of my initial attempts failed and I got frustrated with all this blogging and internet marketing thing. Soon, I gave up and declared it was “all dead”.
A few months later, I got a consulting gig for a small website where they wanted me to help them with their on page SEO. I couldn’t say no because the money they offered was huge for a school going kid. That was my first paying gig and ever since then I haven’t given up on internet marketing.
I made many mistakes and succeeded several times as well. Here is some of the cases where I made mistakes
- Started a free blog, pasted adsense on it and started clicking on it to make money. Soon my adsense account got banned (rightly so)
- Made a website about “make money online” when I was hardly making any money from my online ventures
- Built several blogs with potential, but gave them up too early (How I wish I could go back in time and change things)
- Lost many clients because I failed to build a long term relationship with them (I realized too late that existing customers are the best future customers)
And it’s not worth anything if you haven’t succeeded after you have failed so many times
- My online marketing skills impressed my employer when they came for recruiting to my college and I was 1 of the 2 people selected for the job out of the 150+ applicants who cleared their minimum cut off requirements
- I started using relationship marketing in my online business, and have got some of the best customers after that
- I learned many things about online marketing, sales and conversion rates which actually works
My aim with this blog is to help you gain more customers using content marketing and dramatically improve your website conversion rate through my in-depth articles posted on this blog.
You can connect with me via